Executive Officer Position
State Street Theater Co. is seeking an experienced executive director, preferably in the non-profit arena. Skill sets required: Experience working with boards and volunteers; finance and accounting; communication: verbal, written, social mediums, presentations; building and grounds oversight. Preferred if background also includes experience in development, fund-raising, and grant-writing.
Abbreviated Position Description:
Purpose of the position: The Executive Director will work collaboratively with the Board of Directors of State Street Theater Co. to strategically lead the organization and ensure its continued position as a leading performing arts center in southern Minnesota. Together with the Executive Committee of the Board, will have responsibility in implementing board-adopted strategies and actions that realize fulfillment of the Mission and purpose of the State Street Theater Co:
- To foster the joy and art of theater to people of all ages and backgrounds in and around New Ulm, Minnesota via education and productions.
- To responsibly care for and interpret its historic site and murals on behalf of those same residents and patrons.
- To provide its spaces to the regional community.
To fulfill the foregoing, the Executive Director will undertake responsibilities in each of the following functions:
- Board and Executive Committees
- Finance and Accounting
- Building and Grounds
- And other areas as assigned or as they arise
(The comprehensive Position Description will be provided at time of an interview.)
Reports to: The Board of Directors through its Executive Committee.
To apply: Provide resume to email@example.com
Include three references
Include cover letter describing your interest in this position
Submit by February 15, 2023